1 / 1 Photo by: evelynkoh8
Suhara Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Serves : 8
- 250g fresh fish fillet, salmon or any white fish of your choice
- 1 medium pomelo, cut into small wedges
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 white radish/ daikon radish, shredded
- 1 jicama, shredded
- 2 cucumbers, shredded
- 80 gms pickled red ginger, cut into small strips
- 1 mango, cut into small strips
- 75g (12 cup) roasted peanuts, chopped coarsely
- 100g strips of fried wonton skins
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 50g toasted sesame seeds
- For the dressing
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) plum sauce
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) sesame oil
- A pinch of 5 spice powder
- A pinch of salt
Prep:20min › Ready in:20min
- Make sure you buy the freshest fish for the dish and slice the fillet into thin strips. Season with a little salt and lime juice. Arrange all the ingredients into sections on a large serving platter. Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds and chopped peanuts over the dish.
- Make the dressing by whisking all the ingredients together.
- To serve: Pour dressing over the salad. Have your guests simultaneously toss the salad high with their chopsticks while saying well wishes for the New Year.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!