1 / 1 Photo by:
- 2 pieces boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 2 cm cubes
- 10 cm galangal, peeled and grated
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil for cooking
Prep:15min › Cook:40min › Extra time:2hr5min › Ready in:3hr
- Squeeze out the juice from the grated galangal and set aside. Marinate the chicken pieces in the galangal juice for 1-2 hours.
- Fry the dry grated galangal in oil until crispy and set aside.
- Heat a little oil in pan and saute the sliced garlic till fragrant. Add the marinated chicken pieces, stir-fry till it's cooked then add the beaten eggs and scramble together. It should be a soft scramble, so add a bit of water of it's too dry.
- Just before you turn off the heat, add the crispy grated galangal to the dish and serve hot.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!