1 person made this
About this recipe:
This is a sweet candy made with egg yolks.
6 egg yolks
1 (396 g) can sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Different coloured cellophane paper, cut into 10x10cm squares for wrapping
- In a large pot, mix the egg yolks, condensed milk and vanilla until well blended.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to low heat to prevent the mixture from burning. Stir constantly.
- The mixture is ready when it forms a ball. Let cool. When cooled, form the mixture into balls about 2 to 3 cm in diameter.
- In a small pot, caramelize the sugar over low heat until it is all melted.
- Drop the balls one by one into the pot and coat completely with the caramel. Once coated, pick up each ball with a toothpick. Set aside to cool.
- When cooled, wrap the balls in cellophane and twist both ends to secure.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate