1 / 1 Photo by:
- 1kg pork, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2kg pork or beef liver
- 4 to 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium potatoes, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 green pepper (capsicum), cut into chunks
- Salt and pepper to taste
Prep:30min › Cook:30min › Ready in:1hr
- Place pork in a large pot and fill with water to cover. Stir in the soya sauce and lemon juice. Bring to a boil and boil for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the meat, discarding the liquid, and set aside.
- Refill the pot with fresh water. Add the liver and bring to a boil. Boil for about 5 minutes. Remove the liver, cool, and cut into bite sized pieces. Set aside.
- Heat 2 to 3 tablespoon oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Fry the potatoes until golden brown and cooked through. Set aside.
- Using the same frying pan, saute the garlic and onion in 2 tablespoons olive oil. Stir in the pork and liver. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the fried potatoes and green pepper. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix and cook another 5 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!