1 / 1 Photo by:
- 115g pancit bihon (rice noodles)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 140g cooked chicken
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 250g prawns, deveined
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 large carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 small cabbage, shredded
- 2 stalks celery, cut crosswise
- 500ml water
- 115g pancit canton (yellow Chinese noodles)
Prep:30min › Cook:30min › Ready in:1hr
- Soak the bihon in warm water for about 5 minutes until soft. Drain.
- In a large wok or frying pan, saute the onion and garlic in oil. Add the chicken, and salt and pepper to taste, then stir fry everything.
- Add the prawns and cook for 1 minute. Add the soya sauce and all the vegetables - carrots, cabbage, celery - and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the water and bring to a boil for another 2 minutes. Remove all the ingredients from the wok, leaving behind only the liquid. Set the cooked meat-vegetable mixture aside.
- Add the bihon and canton noodles to the liquid. Mix well and cover. Let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Return half the meat-vegetable mixture to the wok and mix with the noodles. Use the rest for garnish when serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!