1 / 1 Photo by:
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500 ml (2 cups) water
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
Prep:5min › Cook:15min › Ready in:20min
- Fry the garlic in olive oil. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, mix the water, corn flour, sugar, peanut butter, and soya sauce until well blended without any lumps.
- Bring to a boil and keep stirring until the mixture is thick. Add the fried garlic and mix well.
- Pour the sauce over fresh lumpia (link to fresh lumpia recipe) as needed when serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!