Leche Plan (Flan)
1 / 1
37 people made this
About this recipe:
This mouth-watering dessert is usually prepared for special occasions.
8 egg yolks
200 g sugar
2 (354 ml) cans evaporated milk
Grated rind from 1 lime
- Line llanera or leche plan mold with caramelized sugar.
- Mix egg yolks, sugar, evaporated milk and lime rind in a bowl and gently mix, not beat, until yolks are all broken and blended.
- Strain the custard through a sieve to remove the rind. Pour this mixture into the mold.
- Place this mold into a larger pan filled with water. Place in a preheated oven at 165 C.
- Bake 2 hours or until the mixture is firm. Slow baking is necessary so the mixture is smooth when done.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate