Gulaman Fruit Salad
- 1 bar red gulaman (gelatin)
- 500 ml (2 cups) boiling water
- 1 (425 g) can fruit cocktail
- 1 can (225 ml) Nestle Thick Cream
Prep:20min › Cook:10min › Ready in:30min
- Dissolve gulaman in boiling water. Pour into a 2-litre Pyrex dish.
- Add the fruit cocktail, including the juice, and the cream. Mix well. Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into 5x5cm squares and serve on a platter.
I'm sorry to say that this recipe did not taste good. I just returned home from the Philippines where I enjoyed gulaman fruit salad. This recipe tasted nothing like the real Gulaman fruit salad. The taste was very bland and needed some sweeteners. The recipe I have from the Philippines calls for pineapple juice and a cup of sugar. As this recipe is written I would not recommend it. Sorry - 24 Mar 2012