1 / 1 Photo by:
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 120g crab meat
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 thumb-sized piece ginger, sliced crosswise
- 750ml (3 cups) water
- 2 rolls misua noodles
- 1 small bunch spinach, chopped
Prep:5min › Cook:15min › Ready in:20min
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil until onion is translucent.
- Add crab meat, mix, then add fish sauce. Cook 2 minutes. Add ginger slices and water and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add misua noodles and spinach and simmer 1 to 2 minutes until cooked. Do not overcook the noodles! Serve immediately with rice or bread.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!