2 people made this
About this recipe:
Crab and egg go very well together in this delightful dish. Fresh crab meat is best but if you can't find it, use canned.
1 small potato, peeled and diced
2 tbsp olive oil
1 medium onion. chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
120g crab meat
Salt and pepper to taste
1 small tomato, diced
1 box (42.5 g) raisins
1 red pepper (capsicum), chopped
3 eggs, beaten
- Fry potatoes in olive oil and set aside. Using the same pan, add more olive oil if necessary and saute onion and garlic.
- Add crab meat and season with salt and pepper. Stir to mix and cover. Cook 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, cook 2 minutes, then add raisins, peas and red pepper. Mix and cook another 2 minutes.
- Pour eggs over the mixture and let eggs cook until set. Turn the omelette over once. Cook another minute.
- Transfer mixture to a serving platter. Serve hot with bread or rice.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate