1 / 1 Photo by:
- Meat from 1 buko (young coconut)
- 1 (396 g) can condensed milk
- 2 (354 ml) cans evaporated milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- pinch of salt
Prep:20min › Cook:1hr › Ready in:1hr20min
- Beat eggs well, then add remaining ingredients. Continue mixing until all ingredients are well blended.
- Pour into a round 3 litre glass baking dish. Place the dish in a large baking pan and fill with water up to halfway up the sides. Place carefully in the oven.
- Bake at 180 C for 60 minutes. Insert a toothpick to test for doneness. It should come out clean. Let cool before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!