1 / 1 Photo by: cmunozvidarte
- 100g mongo (mung or green) beans
- 230ml water
- 100g sugar
- 240g glutinous rice flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 60ml water
Prep:30min › Cook:40min › Ready in:1hr10min
- Boil mongo beans in water for 30 minutes or until soft and dry. Mash beans to a mushy consistency.
- Add sugar and mix thoroughly. Cool, set aside.
- Mix glutinous rice flour with 2 tbsp sugar, salt, and water, and knead just enough to form a ball.
- Divide dough into small pieces and form small balls. Roll each dough ball into a flat disc then place a tbsp of mashed mongo bean paste in the middle. Wrap mongo bean paste with the dough and pinch shut. Repeat until all the dough or all the paste is gone.
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown. Serve hot.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!