Baked Bangus (Milkfish)
This fish dish is very easy to prepare. The only challenging part is cleaning the fish.
28 people made this
1-1.5 kg bangus
1 thumb size ginger, sliced thin crosswise
115 ml soya sauce
1 medium onion
2 cloves garlic
4 calamansi, juiced
1 tomato, diced
salt and pepper to taste
- Clean bangus by removing the scales, removing gills and washing the inside. Pat dry with paper towel.
- Mix tomato, onion and a third of ginger. Salt and pepper to taste. Cut open the front side of the fish and fill with this mixture.
- Mix all other ingredients, ginger, soya sauce, and calamansi juice.
- Place the bangus on a roasting pan lined with aluminum foil large enough to cover the fish when folded.
- Pour the soya sauce mixture over the fish. Fold the aluminum foil and seal all ends.
- Bake at 180 C for 60 minutes.
Reviews and ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 18.104.22.168