1 / 1 Photo by:
- 1-1.5 kg bangus
- 1 thumb size ginger, sliced thin crosswise
- 115 ml soya sauce
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 calamansi, juiced
- 1 tomato, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
Prep:20min › Cook:1hr › Ready in:1hr20min
- Clean bangus by removing the scales, removing gills and washing the inside. Pat dry with paper towel.
- Mix tomato, onion and a third of ginger. Salt and pepper to taste. Cut open the front side of the fish and fill with this mixture.
- Mix all other ingredients, ginger, soya sauce, and calamansi juice.
- Place the bangus on a roasting pan lined with aluminum foil large enough to cover the fish when folded.
- Pour the soya sauce mixture over the fish. Fold the aluminum foil and seal all ends.
- Bake at 180 C for 60 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!