1 / 1 Photo by: whymus
Serves : 10
- 2 egg whites
- 250g icing sugar
- 90g dessicated coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 250g coconut oil
- few drops red food colouring
Prep:5min › Cook:1hr › Ready in:1hr5min
- Beat the egg whites a little - just to combine - and then mix in the sugar, coconut and vanilla.
- Melt the coconut oil over a low heat and stir into the other ingredients.
- Line a square cake tin with baking paper and press half of the mixture into it.
- Drop a few drops of red food colouring into the rest of the mix to make it pink and press it firmly on top.
- Smooth it all out then put in the fridge till set - about an hour - then cut into squares.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!