Thai chicken balls
- 1 kg minced chicken
- 100g dry bread crumbs
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander seed
- 1 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 60ml sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- oil for frying
Prep:20min › Cook:40min › Ready in:1hr
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken and bread crumbs. Add the spring onions, ground coriander, fresh coriander, chilli sauce and lemon juice; mix well.
- Using damp hands, form mixture into evenly shaped balls that are small enough to eat with your fingers.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Fry the chicken balls in batches until well browned all over.
This is a great recipe. It is simple to make, yet very flavorful. I baked the balls instead of frying, and it came out perfect just the same. I served it with cucumber salad. - 23 Feb 2010