1 / 1
827 people made this
About this recipe:
This is a great recipe for parties or family lunches. I freeze the leftovers; they reheat quite well. Cut the quesadillas into wedges and serve with sour cream and salsa.
500g skinless, boneless chicken breast, diced
1 packet (40g) fajita seasoning
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 green capsicums, chopped
2 red capsicums, chopped
1 onion, chopped
10 (25cm) flour tortillas
500g grated Cheddar cheese
2 rashers bacon, fried or grilled and chopped
- Preheat the griller. Grease a baking tray.
- Toss the chicken with the fajita seasoning, then spread onto the baking tray. Place under the griller and cook until the chicken pieces are no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the green capsicum, red capsicum, onion, and chicken. Cook and stir until the vegetables have softened, about 10 minutes.
- Layer half of each tortilla with the chicken and vegetable mixture, then sprinkle with the cheese, and bacon. Fold the tortillas in half and Place onto a baking tray.
- Bake quesadillas in the preheated oven until the cheese has melted, about 10 minutes.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate