1 / 1 Photo by: CookinBug aka JL86
Serves : 4
- 1 small can tuna (185g), drained
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (60g) bread crumbs
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 1 stick celery, finely chopped
- ½ red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (65ml) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- dash ground black pepper
- dash hot chilli sauce
- dash Worcestershire sauce
Prep:20min › Cook:8min › Extra time:30min › Ready in:58min
- Combine tuna, egg, bread crumbs, onion, celery, capsicum, mayonnaise, sweet chilli sauce, hot chilli sauce, dill, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well. Shape into 4 patties. The mixture will be very soft and delicate. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to make the patties easier to handle.
- Coat a non-stick frypan with cooking spray or olive oil and fry the tuna patties for about 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through. These are fragile, so be careful when turning them.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!