1 / 1 Photo by: larkspur
Spinach with chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, chopped or 1 box (250g) frozen spinach, thawed and drained well
- 1 tin (400g) chickpeas, drained
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
Prep:15min › Cook:10min › Ready in:25min
- Heat the olive oil in a frypan over medium-low heat. Cook the garlic and onion in the oil until translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in the spinach till wilted. Add the chickpeas, cumin and salt.
- Use your stirring spoon to lightly mash the beans as the mixture cooks. Allow to cook until thoroughly heated.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!