The best chocolate chip cookies
1 / 1
7 people made this
About this recipe:
These cookies are by far better than store brought. My husband takes these to work for break time, and says they are too good to share!!
2 ½ cups self-raising flour
1 cup raw sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
100g chocolate bits
- Preheat oven to 190ºC
- Beat butter sugar and vanilla essence in a bowl until light and creamy.
- Beat in the eggs.
- Gradually fold in the flour and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Take a large teaspoonful of mixture and roll it into a ball.
- Place on a greased baking tray and bake for approx 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes on the tray before placing on a cooling rack.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate