1 / 1 Photo by: JodySusanne
The best chocolate chip cookies
- 2 eggs
- 2 ½ cups self-raising flour
- 250g butter
- 1 cup raw sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 100g chocolate bits
Prep:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- Preheat oven to 190ºC
- Beat butter sugar and vanilla essence in a bowl until light and creamy.
- Beat in the eggs.
- Gradually fold in the flour and stir in the chocolate chips.
- Take a large teaspoonful of mixture and roll it into a ball.
- Place on a greased baking tray and bake for approx 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes on the tray before placing on a cooling rack.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!