1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes Photos
Chick pea Curry
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- knob fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 6 whole cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 800g canned chick peas, undrained
- handful chopped fresh coriander
Prep:10min › Cook:30min › Ready in:40min
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onions and fry until tender. Stir in garlic, ginger, cloves, cinnamon, cumin, coriander, salt, cayenne and turmeric. Cook for 1 minute stirring constantly.
- Add chick peas and their liquid and continue cooking, stirringr until all ingredients are well blended and heated through. Remove from heat and stir in coriander just before serving, reserving some for garnish.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!