Double Choc Fudge Brownie Muffins
Super rich and super yummy. Given to me by a Tupperware rep.
5 people made this
250 g butter, roughly chopped
1 1/2 cups caster sugar
1 1/4 cups plain flour
1/8 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 cup cocoa
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
12 pieces chocolate, good quality
- Preheat oven to 180 fan forced. Lightly grease a cup cake tin or line with cases.
- Place the butter and sugar into a saucepan and stir until the sugar nearly dissolves.
- Sift the flour and baking powder and cocoa into a bowl.
- Make a well in the centre, add eggs and vanilla.
- Pour in the butter mixture and gently mix with a whisk.
- Spoon mixture into muffin cases, place a piece of chocolate into each muffin.
- Bake on a low shelf for 20 minutes until firm, cool for 10 minutes then flip onto cooling rack.
Reviews and ratings
Reviews in English (5)
OMG these are soooo good. I used White and Caramel choc bits instead and OMG delicious will definitely not eat to many though wont do me any good
22 Apr 2013
(Review from Allrecipes AU | NZ)
User's IP: 126.96.36.199