1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes Photos
- 4 teaspoons (60ml) vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon tomato purée
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon (15ml) white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 500g boneless chicken breast fillets, cooked and chopped
- salt to taste
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander for garnish
Prep:15min › Cook:25min › Ready in:40min
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook until soft.
- Add the tomato purée, tomatoes and vinegar.
- Season with turmeric, cumin, coriander, cayenne pepper and garam masala and continue cooking and stirring about 10 minutes or until until blended and heated through.
- Add the capsicum and chicken, reduce heat and simmer 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is heated through.
- Season with salt and garnish with coriander to serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!