1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes Photos
- 125 ml vegetable stock
- 60 ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped, peeled fresh ginger
- 2 green chillies, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 medium red capsicum, seeded and cut into small squares
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 125 g baby corn
- 125 g Chinese cabbage, shredded
- 500 g firm tofu, cut into 1.25 cm cubes
Prep:15min › Cook:6min › Ready in:21min
- Whisk the stock, juice, soya sauce, sugar and cornflour in a small bowl until smooth.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a large wok over medium-high heat. Add garlic, ginger and chillies. Stir-fry 30 seconds. Add to stock mixture.
- Heat remaining oil in frying pan. Add capsicum and spring onion. Stir-fry until crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Add corn and cabbage. Stir-fry 1 minute. Add tofu and stock mixture. Cover and simmer 2 minutes. Serve at once.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!