1 / 1 Photo by: Allrecipes Photos
- 300 g day–old ciabatta
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, diced
- 3 sprigs oregano
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and coarsely ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons good–quality red wine vinegar
Prep:1hr10min › Ready in:1hr10min
- Cut bread into large pieces and moisten with a little water. Soak briefly, squeeze to remove liquid, then tear into small pieces. Mix bread, onion, tomatoes, celery and cucumbers in a serving bowl.
- Finely chop oregano leaves. Mix with basil, oil, salt and pepper. Pour over bread and vegetables. Chill, covered, about 1 hour. Stir in red wine vinegar. Season to taste.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!