Osmanthus Jelly With Wolfberries
The combination of the two wonder herbs makes this Osmanthus Jelly With Wolfberries (甜甜蜜蜜桂花糕) a delightful dessert, ending my dinner on a sweet note.
2 people made this
1 pkt of Konyaku jelly powder
1 tsp Dried Osmanthus
1 tsp Wolfberries
Extra time:2hr ›
- Soak Wolfberries till soft. Drain & set aside.
- Heat water & mix #Konyaku according to instructions on the box. Adjust water according to sweetness & texture preference; I used 600ml.
- Make sure Konyaku is well dissolved before you stir in herbs. Let it simmer for about 2 mins while stirring it continuously.
- Fill the jelly moulds with mixture & let it cool before refrigerating.
- Serve your scented Osmanthus Jelly With Wolfberries chilled!
See it on my blog
Check out this healthy refreshing recipe!
Reviews and ratings
Reviews in English (1)
User's IP: 18.104.22.168