1 / 1 Photo by: esthermakwaiyin
- 1 Bitter gourd (Deseed and slice into hemisphere)
- 200g off chicken
- Chilli paste (search for chilli paste recipe)
- Salt and pepper
- Pour in the chilli paste into the hot wok, stir for about 3 minutes.
- Add in the chicken and stir fry for 5 minutes. The add in the bitter gourd and some water.
- Close the wok with cover and let it simmer for 10 minutes. Then add in salt and pepper to taste. Serve with white rice.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!