1 person made this
About this recipe:
A typical chilli best used for pork or chicken and even vegetables.
Red Chilli Padi (small kind)
Small red onion
Green bell pepper
- Cut all the vege and onions and garlic in to pieces.
- Pour the cut pieces into a food processor
- Add in some water according to the amount of the blended chilli paste.
- Blend well and put inside the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- Serve well with pork, chicken or vegetable base before adding the ingredients for cooking.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate