1 / 1 Photo by: amychew
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3-4 shallots, sliced
- 75g prawns, shelled
- 4 stalks chye sim, cut into pieces
- 2 fishcakes, sliced
- Salt to taste
- 2 bowls water
- 1 can stewed pork ribs
- 1 packet dried mee fun, soaked until soft
- 2 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 200g beansprouts
Prep:15min › Cook:30min › Ready in:45min
- In a hot oiled pan, fry the egg into an omelette. Cut into pieces and set aside.
- Fry the garlic and shallots in a wok until it is slightly browned and fragrant. Add in the prawns, chye sim and fishcake. Fry until the prawns are cooked and the chye sim has turned softer. Add salt to taste. Remove from pan.
- Add in the water and stewed pork ribs. Allow water to boil.
- Add in mee fen, dark soy sauce, light soy sauce and sugar. Cover the wok with a lid and allow it to cook until the water boils.
- Add in the fried ingredients and stir-fry to combine. Cover with a lid and cook until the mee fen is soft. Continue to stir-fry occasionally until soft.
- Add in the beansprouts and stir-fry to combine. Serve.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!