Broccoli with sliced pork stir-fry
This is a easy broccoli stir-fry dish. Broccoli doesn't cook very easily so I always blanch it before stir-frying.
North Region, Singapore
1 person made this
A pinch of salt
A little sugar + ½ tsp sugar (separated)
1 tbsp oil
350g pork, sliced
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 egg yolk
½ tbsp oyster sauce
2 cloves garlic, chopped
3 slices ginger, cut into strips
10g dried mushrooms, soaked until soft, sliced
- In a pot of water, add salt, a small amount of sugar and oil. Blanch the broccoli. Drain and set aside.
- Marinate the pork with ½ tsp sugar, light soy sauce, egg yolk and oyster sauce.
- Heat a wok with oil and add garlic and ginger. Fry under medium heat until fragrant.
- Add pork and mushrooms and stir-fry for about 3 minutes. Remove from pan and dish out.
- Arrange the broccoli around the sides of the dish. Serve.
Reviews and ratings
Reviews in English (0)
User's IP: 126.96.36.199