1 / 1 Photo by: tjx90
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 100g Dried baby shrimp
- 1.5 tsp belacan (Asian shrimp paste)
- Put oil in medium sized pan to heat. Add diced garlic and let it cook until golden brown.
- Add Dried baby shrimps and toss around with spatula.
- Add Lady’s Finger and continue to toss ingredients until it is 8/10 cooked.
- Add Belacan chilli and continue to toss ingredients. Do NOT cook Lady’s finger until it is yellow.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!